I n d | v | D e s | R e S
Have you ever....
- Thursday, October 25, 2007 / 10:21 pm.

Feel like tearing myself apart.

On one hand, i want to step in, questioned and get all the answers.
On the other, i want to leave it alone, knowing asking will get me into a tear that cannot be mended.

I'd never thought it would happen to me.
WHY me?

I'd think back over and over again.
Was there any point that i'd should have realised this was coming?
Have i not been more concerned?
Have i overlooked?

I'm torn apart.
One is my right hand, the other my left.
Both as dear and important to me.
How do i take sides to choose?

I want to sit on the fence.
Stay in the middle.
But is that ever possible?

Crying does me no good.
I've done enough of that.
Keeping up the facade is getting me weary.
I absolutely can't take it much longer.

I wake up, fearing that the bubble will burst.
That my life that was for the past years will disappear.
It happened to others, i've heard it.
But never in a million years would i have thought it would happen to me.

I feel sick in the stomach.
Pain coming from the stress I put upon myself.
Can i hold it on?

Can time pass by faster so i could get away from this all?



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS