I n d | v | D e s | R e S
Kids
- Wednesday, January 30, 2008 / 5:48 pm.

Something's come over me today. Seriously weird. I was absolutely angsty this morning. Grouchs and Grumps all over. Refused to wake up (i think thats a result of the late night 3&2way conversation), spent the morning irritating my colleagues, hopping all over the office socialing with people and out for breakfast.

After lunch was much better, however dear old me being around too many preggie ladies these couple of months, started to churn thoughts this afternoon of having kids of my own. Yes! KIDS! I'd admit, I'm a kid lover. Babies from 0months up til the age of 2 attracts me. I'll gurgle and try talking to them in baby language. Spoil them rotten if i have the chance. But never had the thought of having my own crossed my mind.

Close friends knows that i have a whirlwind social life. Its practically impossible to find me at home on a fri or sat nite. I'm always out somewhere doing something. But somehow i'm able to imagine myself being at home contended with a KID! The joys of motherhood and the wheels of memories that comes with having children. The laughter, the joy and pure bliss.

Alamak! What is happening to me?

I blame this on too much Karen Cheng archives, the Preggie Mommies and too many Baby Showers.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS