I n d | v | D e s | R e S
Post 2007, Pre 2008
- Thursday, January 03, 2008 / 12:31 pm.

2007 past me by in a flash. As the years go by, it seems to me that life speed seems to slow down. I learn to appreciate life as it is, my family and friends. Just being able to go home to a homecooked meal and spending TV time with my aunts or mom is a comfort to my soul. The drive of partying has died down, my alta clubbing period RIP.

2007 was a year, I stepped outta the Citi life and joined the JP family. A new family thats quirky and very much independent compared to the partying Citi i'd had. 2007, I finally got my driver's license, and have never looked back since then. Zipping around in my Mazda is a privilage that I treasure. A week behind the wheels have classified my driver's character as impaitent and brought to the surface my love for speed. Speed being the ultimost word as I got my trill during a drive race with the lianpang mates in Nov. That was when i said i yearn to be back on the Aussie highways. Perhaps sometime in 2008.

Ending 2007 with a Europe trip, was an experience like no other. To finally see what everyone knows as the Effiel Tower in front of your eyes, to climb the Arc, to touch the Colosseum, to view the Mona Lisa within 4meters, to experience the Venice wind, to be at Vatican City. I won't trade anything for such an experience. Xmas being a quiet note in Geneva was an experience much different from what we had, though not the most ideal, a tiny part of me had enjoyed the quiet difference. NYE was spent, airborne on the flight home. Asleep then i was, too zonked out from the trip.

With plans in mind, I kinda do have a feel of how 2008 is gonna be planned out for me. The hunt has began for a new job as my drive for the current had long past went outta the window in Nov. The forgies are planning another trip, this time Hokkaido i heard, I think its been a while, I shd take a long getaway with them this yr. A re-organisation of my life is in place, i think to take time off to plan my priorities and where i'd wanna go.

With age & maturity comes responsibility and mental growth, that being something I wish not to have, but a reality that i do have to have.

Wishing all a fantastic 2008 ahead.



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS