I n d | v | D e s | R e S
Random-ness
- Tuesday, February 05, 2008 / 1:48 pm.

Nails extended

my general indulgence on a monthly basis. Jo scolded me the other day cuz i've been pretty bimbotic when it comes to my nails. But hey! i'm a girl after all, entitlement given by default. Moreoever, i can't be Ms Bore all the time. Trying to strike a balanced life here. Fast. Serious. Bimbotic. Slow. Lazy. Happy. Ansty.

Back to my nails: to protect it and trying to be careful takes patience. mainly, it means that when i drive, i try not to turn too sharp/quick to avoid banging my fingers against the wheel. I don't open drink cans, generally i push them to someone else to do them for me, my colleague sitting beside me has become Mr. CanOpener. haaaa... Typing on the keyboard slowly so that the nails don't get caught in between the keys. Carrying my bags with upmost care, so that slinging won't break anything. Zips needs to go slow. Sounds like a lot of trouble, but as SSA generally says: 'ling ke si ye bu nen chou' meaning rather die than look sloppy/ugly/unglam.

Shopping

i did too much of that for the past 3months. My credit card is proof staring numbers back at me. I'm so dead cuz i've dug too deep into savings. BUT, i'm completely satisfied with my purchases, motto being: qian si zhuan bu wan de. Something that i think Mumster is a living proof example. Haa. Small purchases asides, Mumster has been hinting (a tad bit too frequently) that she's intending to change cars and the hint being that i'm to be the other half sponser. However, based on the fickle minded changes/comments i've heard, its gonna be an uphill task. I think i wanna get my own. Sharing with her is a pain-in-the-ass. One moment is a Peugeot 307 Coupe, then its a Camry 2.0, the latest in the list red BMW 3 series. All in a span of 2 weeks. Like that how?!? Get my own car i comment. I'm simple, there's one i've had my eye on for a while already: Suzuki SX4 in white. See? I saw that 2mths ago, rave about it at least once a week and til today i'm still faithfully lemming. I'm committed. Haa.

CNY

Gatherings, gamblings, drinking. Yokes! i think i need to have a much needed rest. BUT! from the looks for the past month and the month to come, i don't think i'll see that rest until March. bahaa.. don't get my wrong, I love my busy lifestyle. But once in a while, a weekend in Bintan would be good from the soul. Judging from how my lower back's been screaming, i'm looking forward to the Bangkok Massage quite eagerly. Back to the topic: CNY = 4days of pure socalising, gambling, eating, collecting ang paos. Man... that makes me NOT look forward to work next week, although next week looks interesting. haaa....



life's a bitch, but embrace the bitch and you'll find it to be an angel
love it, don't abuse it
FAIRYTALES
MIRACLES
DREAMS